Mental health advice and expertise
Our years of mental health experience show us that employers want to do the right thing but are often not sure where to start.
We’re talking mental health each and every day at Charlie Waller. Open and honest conversations are the only way to reduce and eliminate the stigma that can still surround
Charlie Waller workplace partnership
Our expert team will work closely with your business, using our specialist knowledge, to help shape a programme based on where you are today, the nature of your organisation, its specific mental health and wellbeing needs – and the outcomes you want to achieve both now and in the future.
Learn more about the benefits of partnering with Charlie Waller.
What we offer
We always take a flexible approach, focused on your needs, to deliver:
- Consultancy meetings with our experts to shape your mental wellbeing strategy
- Practical guidance on turning that strategy into action and measuring its impact
- Training courses tailored for different levels within your organisation
- Advice on mental health policy and process
- Insight on latest mental health and wellbeing best practice in the workplace
- Ongoing support for strategic, routine and unexpected wellbeing issues
If your organisation is looking to address a specific internal need, or requires a highly tailored approach to mental health training, we can help you to prioritise the mental wellbeing of your team.
Individual training courses
We’re helping businesses across the UK to promote better mental health. Our dedicated support can help your organisation gain a greater understanding of a wide range of topical mental health issues and conversations, including:
- Our core training sessions – leading, managing, learning and connecting
- Essential people skills in the workplace
- Enduring and severe mental health conditions
- Stress management and psychological safety
- Building resilience with individuals and teams
- Suicide awareness and supporting people in distress
- Understanding eating disorders
- Developing compassionate leadership
- Health literacy and behaviour change
These courses are available to Charlie Waller workplace partners and as one-off training sessions too.
Alongside our popular training programme, we also support organisations with:
- Wellbeing survey design and analysis
- Lived experience talks
- A range of psychometric assessments including Myers-Briggs
- Individual and organisational stress risk assessment.
Our prices start at £500 for half a day and £800 for a full day. All income from our workplace programme contributes to the free mental health awareness support and guidance we offer children and young people, meeting our aim of enhancing wellbeing amongst the workforce of the future.
To register your interest and order our brochure, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2021 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.