Mental health advice and expertise
Our years of mental health experience show us that employers want to do the right thing but are often not sure where to start.
We’re talking mental health each and every day at Charlie Waller. Open and honest conversations are the only way to reduce and eliminate the stigma that can still surround
What we offer
Charlie Waller workplace partnership
Our expert team will work closely with your business, using our specialist knowledge, to help shape a programme based on where you are today, the nature of your organisation, its specific mental health and wellbeing needs – and the outcomes you want to achieve both now and in the future.
Our services include:
- Consultancy meetings with our experts to shape your mental wellbeing strategy
- Practical guidance on turning that strategy into action and measuring its impact
- Training courses tailored for different levels within your organisation
- Advice on mental health policy and process
- Insight on latest mental health and wellbeing best practice in the workplace
- Ongoing support for strategic, routine and unexpected wellbeing issues
Learn more about the benefits of partnering with Charlie Waller.
Individual training courses
We’re helping businesses across the UK to promote better mental health. Our range of training courses helps leaders, managers, teams and individuals gain a greater understanding of a wide range of topics relating to mental health and wellbeing.
Our core training modules
A session for senior leaders on developing a culture of positive mental health
A training programme for managers on how to respond to and support mental health at work
A training course for individuals on how to look after their own mental health and wellbeing
A workshop for teams on how to look out for each other and enhance their social wellbeing
Other training courses
- Building resilience with individuals and teams
- Developing compassionate leadership
- Stress management and psychological safety
- Enduring and severe mental health conditions
- Understanding eating disorders
- Suicide awareness and supporting people in distress
- Health literacy and behaviour change
- Essential people skills in the workplace
Alongside our popular training programme, we also support organisations with:
- Wellbeing survey design and analysis
- Lived experience talks
- A range of psychometric assessments including Myers-Briggs
- Individual and organisational stress risk assessment.
Our prices start at £500 for half a day and £800 for a full day. All income from our workplace programme contributes to the free mental health awareness support and guidance we offer children and young people, meeting our aim of enhancing wellbeing amongst the workforce of the future.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.