Run Alton Towers 5K
Take part in the BRAND NEW Run Alton Towers 5k at the UK’s largest theme park.
You are guaranteed a great day out with theme park entry and access to all the rides included in your entry!
Date: November 13 2022
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 1:00 pm
Event Capacity: n/a
Click the link below to register
Cost and Registration
Please use the link provided to book your place.
A Charlie Waller place costs £20 plus booking fee and we kindly ask our runners to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship.
Share your Challenge
Help us raise awareness of mental health by sharing your images, videos, posts and tweets whilst you are completing your challenge. Don’t forget to tag the Charlie Waller Trust and use the hashtag #TeamCharlieWaller.
Charlie Waller Trust event terms & conditions
Please read these carefully before registering for a place.
Run Alton Towers 5K
Terms and Conditions
13 November 2022
Participation and Fundraising
By accepting a guaranteed place in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust (the 'Trust') that you:
- Have a guaranteed charity place with The Charlie Waller Trust.
- Will inform the Trust immediately if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will pledge to raise a minimum of £200 for the Trust.
- Will pay a registration fee of £20 (this is non-refundable and non-transferable, once my place has been confirmed and cannot be used towards your sponsorship pledge).
- Will contact the Trust as soon as possible if you are not sure you are able to raise the funds required.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Health & Safety
I confirm that:
- I am taking part in the event at my own risk and will not hold the Trust responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- I will prepare myself to the best of my ability for the physical challenge and will check with my doctor if I have any concerns as to whether I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
- I will comply with the health and safety and other rules and regulations issued by the Event organisers.
What to expect from us?
It is brilliant that you would like to take part in Chase The Moon Olympic Park 10k and support our work. We want to make sure that we provide you with all the support and encouragement needed to make this event an experience to remember. We want you to truly feel like you are a part of #TeamCharlieWaller.
As part of #TeamCharlieWaller we’ll give you:
• Support from our lovely office team and a dedicated contact
• Branded technical top (T-shirt or vest)
• Tips for achieving your fundraising target
We will use email to contact you and only ever call you if we need to discuss your application.
This event is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part in our #Fit4Feb challenge this year!
Bradfield Cricket Tournament 2022
Thank you to the teams who took part and spectators who came to cheer them on, we hope you enjoyed a great day.
Eight teams compete in this ever-popular annual tournament held at Bradfield College, Berkshire.
Ripon Race Evening
Thank you to everyone who attended our Ripon Race Evening. We hope you had a wonderful time.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, First Floor, 23 Kingfisher Court, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5SJ.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.