Bath Half Marathon 2023
Looking after our mental health has never been more important. Run the Bath Half Marathon for #TeamCharlieWaller and help us make sure young people know how to take care of their mental health.
Enjoy a flat, fast route through picturesque streets, with up to 30,000 supporters lining the course.
Please read the terms and conditions before completing your booking.
Date: October 15 2023
Start Time: 9:30 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Event Capacity: 15
Cost: £30.00 entry fee, £250 fundraising target
Join #TeamCharlieWaller today!
Cost and registration
A guaranteed Charlie Waller Trust place costs £30
We kindly ask our runners to fundraise the minimum of £250 in sponsorship.
What to expect from us
It is brilliant that you would like to take part in the 2023 Bath Half Marathon and support our work.
We want to make sure that we provide you with all the support and encouragement needed to make this event a great experience to remember. We want you to truly feel like you are a part of #TeamCharlieWaller.
As a runner with #TeamCharlieWaller we’ll give you:
• Support from our lovely office team and a dedicated contact
• Branded technical running top
• Tips for achieving your fundraising target
We will use email to contact you and only ever call you if we need to discuss your application.
Already got your place?
Join #TeamCharlieWaller using your own registered place.
If you have already secured your own place for this event and would like to support us, please let us know using the FREE Eventbrite registration option 'I have my own place & want to support the charity'.
This will allow us to get in touch with you to provide support and encouragement as well as to send you our branded Charlie Waller technical running top. We want to be there for you as much as possible.
Terms & Conditions for a guaranteed place with the Charlie Waller Trust
Please read these carefully before registering for a place via Eventbrite. You will be asked to confirm that you accept these during the checkout process.
Bath Half Marathon (the ‘Event’)
Terms and Conditions for a guaranteed place for the Charlie Waller Trust.
Sunday 15 October 2023
Participation and Fundraising
By accepting a guaranteed place in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust (the 'Trust') that you:
- Will inform the Trust immediately if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will pledge to raise a minimum of £250 for the Trust.
- Will pay a registration fee of £30 (this is non-refundable and non-transferable, once my place has been confirmed)
- Will contact the Trust as soon as possible if you are not sure you are able to raise the funds required.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Health & Safety
I confirm that:
- I am taking part in the event at my own risk and will not hold the Trust responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- I will prepare myself to the best of my ability for the physical challenge and will check with my doctor if I have any concerns as to whether I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
- I will comply with the health and safety and other rules and regulations issued by the Event organisers.
I confirm that I will be at least 17 years old on Sunday 15 October 2023 and I accept all points stated in these terms and conditions.
This event is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part in our #Fit4Feb challenge this year!
Bradfield Cricket Tournament 2022
Thank you to the teams who took part and spectators who came to cheer them on, we hope you enjoyed a great day.
Eight teams compete in this ever-popular annual tournament held at Bradfield College, Berkshire.
Ripon Race Evening
Thank you to everyone who attended our Ripon Race Evening. We hope you had a wonderful time.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, First Floor, 23 Kingfisher Court, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5SJ.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.