2022 TCS Virtual London Marathon
Join #TeamCharlieWaller to become one of 50,000 people taking part in the 2022 TCS Virtual London Marathon on Sunday 2 October 2022.
Whilst this event may be virtual you’ll receive all the same support and encouragement from us! What’s more you’ll have 24 hours to complete 26.2 miles and finishers will receive an official 2022 TSC Virtual London Marathon finisher medal!
We have a limited number of charity spaces available, so sign up today!
Date: October 02 2022
Start Time: 12:00 AM
End Time: 11:59 PM
Event Capacity: 3
Click the link below to secure your place
Cost and registration
Please use the provided link above to book your place and choose the option 'Register to have a Charlie Waller place'. Remember to answer all the questions in the registration form. We only ask for essential details and information we must collect due to legal requirements.
A Charlie Waller place costs £20 and we kindly ask our runners to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship.
We have limited charity places available.
We will operate a waiting list once the designated places are filled and we will get in touch with you if a place becomes available.
What to expect from us?
It is brilliant that you would like to take part in the 2022 TCS Virtual London Marathon and support our work. We want to make sure that we provide you with all the support and encouragement needed to make this event a great experience to remember. We want you to truly feel like you are a part of #TeamCharlieWaller.
As a runner with #TeamCharlieWaller we’ll give you:
• Support from our lovely office team and a dedicated contact
• Branded technical running top
• Tips for achieving your fundraising target
We will use email to contact you and only ever call you if we need to discuss your application.
Already got your place?
Join #TeamCharlieWaller using your own registered place.
If you have already secured your own place for this event and would like to support us, please let us know using the FREE Eventbrite registration option 'I have my own place & want to support the charity'.
This will allow us to get in touch with you to provide support and encouragement as well as to send you our branded Charlie Waller technical running top. We want to be there for you as much as possible.
Terms & Conditions for a guaranteed place with the Charlie Waller Trust
Please read these carefully before registering for a place. You will be asked to confirm that you accept these during the checkout process.
Virtual 2022 TSC London Marathon (the ‘Event’)
Terms and Conditions for a guaranteed place for the Charlie Waller Trust.
Sunday 2 October 2022
Participation and Fundraising
By accepting a guaranteed place in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust (the 'Trust') that you:
- Will take part in the virtual London Marathon on Sunday 2 October 2022 and will complete 26.2 miles at your location between 12:00AM and 11:59PM.
- Have a guaranteed virtual charity place and that you do not have a place in the traditional Virgin Money London Marathon event (from Blackheath to The Mall) with The Charlie Waller Trust.
- Will inform the Trust immediately if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will pledge to raise a minimum of £200 for the Trust.
- Will pay a registration fee of £20 (this is non-refundable and non-transferable, once my place has been confirmed and cannot be used towards your sponsorship pledge).
- Will contact the Trust as soon as possible if you are not sure you are able to raise the funds required.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Health & Safety
I confirm that:
- I am taking part in the event at my own risk and will not hold the Trust responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- I will prepare myself to the best of my ability for the physical challenge and will check with my doctor if I have any concerns as to whether I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
- I will comply with the health and safety and other rules and regulations issued by the Event organisers.
I confirm that I will be at least 17 years old on Sunday 2 October 2022 and I accept all points stated in these terms and conditions.
This event is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part in our #Fit4Feb challenge this year!
Bradfield Cricket Tournament 2022
Thank you to the teams who took part and spectators who came to cheer them on, we hope you enjoyed a great day.
Eight teams compete in this ever-popular annual tournament held at Bradfield College, Berkshire.
Ripon Race Evening
Thank you to everyone who attended our Ripon Race Evening. We hope you had a wonderful time.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.