Chat for Charlie Waller
Thank you to all those who took part in Chat for Charlie Waller during Mental Health Awareness Week, we are so grateful for this support of the Trust.
It is not to late to get involved, loneliness is something that can affect anyone at anytime and therefore it is important that we keep the conversation going outside of Mental Health Awareness week. You are able to host a Chat for Charlie Waller coffee break at anytime through out the year!
This Mental Health Awareness Week we’re inviting workplaces to Chat for Charlie Waller to combat loneliness. Host your own Charlie Waller coffee break anytime between Monday 9 May and Sunday 15 May, to raise awareness of the impact of loneliness on wellbeing and help us fund vital projects in support of young people's mental health.
Start Time: May 9 2022
End Time: May 15 2022
Event Capacity: Unlimited
Cost: Raise what you can
Contact us to receive your free digital pack.
How to put on a chat for Charlie Waller coffee break...
- Encourage colleagues and friends to connect in person, virtually or both for a coffee break any time between Monday 9 May and Sunday 15 May.
- Engage and enjoy conversations with those around you, perhaps especially with those you feel you don't usually get the chance to. Interacting with others is a crucial need that most of us have to meet, in order to maintain good mental health and wellbeing.
- Register and we'll send you a Chat for Charlie Waller pack full of ideas and games to help you create a warm and welcoming event.
- Set up a team fundraising page or encourage the team to donate the cost of a coffee and a slice of cake online. All funds raised will help us continue to be there for young people and their families by educating them about mental health and wellbeing.
- Tell everyone about it and help us reach someone who may need our help. Share pictures and don’t forget to tag the Charlie Waller Trust and use the hashtag #ChatforCharlieWaller
How your support can help
£2 pays for a pack of our literature on wellbeing to be sent to parents and carers.
£3 pays for a pack of our literature on wellbeing to be sent to schools, college and universities.
£10 pays for 5 packs of mental health resources for parents and carers.
These resources offer practical advice and relevant information based on clinical evidence, aiding parents and educators in better understanding and supporting young people with their mental health.
Share your challenge
Help us raise awareness of mental health by sharing your images, videos, posts and tweets whilst you are enjoying your coffee break. Don’t forget to tag the Charlie Waller Trust and use the hashtag #ChatforCharlieWaller.
Charlie Waller Trust Event Terms and Conditions
Participation and Fundraising
By registering your group in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust that you:
- Will take part in Chat for Charlie Waller between Wednesday 9 May - Sunday 15 May.
- Will inform the Trust if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Bridge Day with Andrew Robson
This event is now closed.
Thank you to all who attended.
Ripon Race Evening
One of the highlights of the Yorkshire fundraising Calendar!
This event is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part in our #Fit4Feb challenge this year!
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.