Cambridge Half Marathon 2021
Thank you for your interest in running the 2021 Cambridge Half Marathon for The Charlie Waller Trust.
All Charlie Waller Trust charity places have been filled but we welcome applications to join our 2021 Cambridge Half Marathon waitlist.
Join our waitlist today and if a place becomes available (occasionally they do), you will be contacted by a member of the Charlie Waller Trust team.
All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Date: October 17 2021
Start Time: 9:30 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Event Capacity: 100
Cost: £0.00 - £30.00
Click the button below to join our waitlist
Cost and registration
There is no fee to join the waitlist.
If a place becomes available, you will be contacted by the team and a £30 registration fee will apply.
We kindly ask our runners to fundraise the minimum of £250 in sponsorship.
What to expect from us?
It is brilliant that you would like to take part in the 2021 Cambridge Half Marathon and support our work. We want to make sure that we provide you with all the support and encouragement needed to make this event a great experience to remember. We want you to truly feel like you are a part of #TeamCharlieWaller.
As a runner with #TeamCharlieWaller we’ll give you:
• Support from our lovely office team and a dedicated contact
• Branded technical running top
• Tips for achieving your fundraising target
We will use email to contact you and only ever call you if we need to discuss your application.
Already got your place?
Join #TeamCharlieWaller using your own registered place.
If you have already secured your own place for this event and would like to support us, please let us know using the FREE Eventbrite registration option 'I have my own place & want to support the charity'.
This will allow us to get in touch with you to provide support and encouragement as well as to send you our branded Charlie Waller technical running top. We want to be there for you as much as possible.
Want to get involved without running?
Enjoy the buzz as a cheer team volunteer, cheering our runners along the route and at the finish line.
We’ll give you a #TeamCharlieWaller volunteer t-shirt and plenty of friendly support.
Get in touch about joining our cheer team.
Terms & Conditions for a guaranteed place with the Charlie Waller Trust
Please read these carefully before registering for a place via Eventbrite. You will be asked to confirm that you accept these during the checkout process.
TTP Cambridge Half Marathon (the ‘Event’)
Terms and Conditions for a guaranteed place for the Charlie Waller Trust.
Sunday 17th October 2021
Participation and Fundraising
By accepting a guaranteed place in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust (the 'Trust') that you:
- Will inform the Trust immediately if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will pledge to raise a minimum of £250 for the Trust.
- Will pay a registration fee of £30 (this is non-refundable and non-transferable, once my place has been confirmed)
- Will contact the Trust as soon as possible if you are not sure you are able to raise the funds required.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Health & Safety
I confirm that:
- I am taking part in the event at my own risk and will not hold the Trust responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- I will prepare myself to the best of my ability for the physical challenge and will check with my doctor if I have any concerns as to whether I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
- I will comply with the health and safety and other rules and regulations issued by the Event organisers.
I confirm that I will be at least 17 years old on Sunday 17th October 2021 and I accept all points stated in these terms and conditions.
A fun February fitness challenge
BRIT 2021 Challenge
The BRIT 2021 Challenge is inviting students and staff at every UK university and college to participate in an exciting 2,021 mile challenge.
23rd Charlie Waller Texas Scramble
The popular Charlie Waller Texas Scramble returns for it’s 23rd year. We are delighted to welcome teams of four to enjoy 18 holes at the prestigious Badgemore Park Golf Club, Henley-on-Thames.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a trading name of The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust. The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2021 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.