2022 Virgin Money London Marathon
Join #TeamCharlieWaller and take part in the iconic Virgin Money London Marathon on Sunday 24th April 2022!
Join over 40,000 runners on the 26.2 mile route that takes in some of the most famous landmarks in the city including Buckingham Palace, The Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf.
Looking after our mental health has never been more important and you can help us make sure young people know how to take care of their mental health by taking on this challenge.
Please read full details of running for Charlie Waller before completing your booking.
We have a limited number of charity spaces available, so sign up today!
Date: April 24 2022
Start Time: TBC
End Time: TBC
Event Capacity: 8
Cost: £0.00 - £20.00
Get your Charity place today to support mental health
Cost and Registration
Please use the provided link above to book your place and choose the option 'Register to have a Charlie Waller place'. Remember to answer all the questions in the registration form. We only ask for essential details and information we must collect due to legal requirements.
A Charlie Waller place costs £20 and we kindly ask our runners to raise a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship.
We have limited charity places available.
We will operate a waiting list once the designated places are filled and we will get in touch with you if a place becomes available.
What to expect from us?
It is brilliant that you would like to take part in The 2022 Virgin Money London Marathon and support our work. We want to make sure that we provide you with all the support and encouragement needed to make this event an experience to remember. We want you to truly feel like you are a part of #TeamCharlieWaller.
As a runner with #TeamCharlieWaller we’ll give you:
• Support from our lovely office team and a dedicated contact
• Branded technical top (T-shirt or vest)
• Tips for achieving your fundraising target
We will use email to contact you and only ever call you if we need to discuss your application.
Already got your place?
Join #TeamCharlieWaller using your own registered place.
If you have already secured your own place for this event and would like to support us, please let us know using the FREE Eventbrite registration option 'I have my own place & want to support the charity'.
This will allow us to get in touch with you to provide support and encouragement as well as to send you our branded Charlie Waller top. We want to be there for you as much as possible.
Terms and Conditions for a guaranteed place with the Charlie Waller Trust
Please read these carefully before registering for a place. You will be asked to confirm that you accept these during the checkout process.
The 2022 Virgin Money London Marathon (the ‘Event’)
Terms and Conditions for a guaranteed place for the Charlie Waller Trust.
Sunday 24 April 2022
Participation and Fundraising
By accepting a guaranteed place in the Event you agree with the Charlie Waller Trust (the 'Trust') that you:
- Have a guaranteed charity place with The Charlie Waller Trust.
- Will inform the Trust immediately if you are unable to take part in the Event.
- Will pledge to raise a minimum of £2,000 for the Trust.
- Will pay a registration fee of £20 (this is non-refundable and non-transferable, once my place has been confirmed and cannot be used towards your sponsorship pledge).
- Will contact the Trust as soon as possible if you are not sure you are able to raise the funds required.
- Will only use lawful means to fundraise for the Trust and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the reputation of the Trust.
- Agree that Gift Aid payments cannot be counted towards your fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
- Give permission for your name, photograph, feedback and comments to be used free of charge in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and on our social media channels and/or promotion of the Trust.
Health & Safety
I confirm that:
- I am taking part in the event at my own risk and will not hold the Trust responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- I will prepare myself to the best of my ability for the physical challenge and will check with my doctor if I have any concerns as to whether I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
- I will comply with the health and safety and other rules and regulations issued by the Event organisers.
I confirm that I accept all points stated in these terms and conditions.
Cambridge Half Marathon
Join us for one of the UK’s biggest half marathons through this world-famous university city.
A fun February fitness challenge
BRIT 2021 Challenge
The BRIT 2021 Challenge is inviting students and staff at every UK university and college to participate in an exciting 2,021 mile challenge.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2021 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.