Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Charlie Waller Trust Christmas raffle.
This raffle has now closed.
A full list of winners will be available on this page, the week commencing 7th December 2020.
£50 John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners Voucher
Kindly donated by Kitty Vaughan
Alderton Ham™ from The Country Victualler
Kindly donated by Sue Shenkman
Hand-embroidered Winter Hares Linen Cushion from Susie Watson Designs
Kindly donated by Susie Watson
Case of Wine: 2014 Chateau Grézard
Kindly donated by The Waller Family
Fresh lobster or crab from The Berwick Shellfish Co. (up to £100)
Kindly donated by Sue Shenkman
Case of Louis Latour Macon Lugny (worth around £150)
Kindly donated by Sue Shenkman
Kindly donated by Gordon & Louise Black
Box of Beauty Products by Trish Mcevoy
Kindly donated by Trish Mcevoy, arranged by Gemma Fumagalli
Kindly donated by Charlotte Apps
Raffle opens: 13 November 2020
Raffle closes: 17:00 on Thursday 3rd December 2020
Prize draw: 4 December 2020
Thank you for your support, and good luck!
You must be 18 or over to enter
You must be a resident of England, Scotland or Wales. (Residents from overseas, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not eligible to enter).
Terms and Conditions
- The Christmas Raffle 2020 will be hosted by The Charlie Waller Trust, registered charity number 1109984, registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
- To enter you must be a resident of England, Scotland or Wales. (Residents from overseas, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not eligible to enter).
- Charlie Waller Trust employees and/or any company or person with a connection to the production of this raffle (including relatives) must not enter.
- You must beat least 18 years old to enter the raffle. The Charlie Waller Trust reserves the right to ask participants and subsequently winners to provide proof of age. Any person unable to provide proof will be excluded from the raffle and will forfeit the prize.
- Tickets cost £5 per raffle ticket and will be available to purchase (online only) from https://charliewaller.org/raffle from Friday 13th November 2020.
- There is no alternative to the prizes stated. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Prizes and/or parts of prizes may be subject to change depending onavailability.
- A full and final list of prizes can be found at https://charliewaller.org/christmas
- A total of 4,000 tickets (up to a value of £20,000) will be available for purchase, if all tickets are sold the Charlie Waller Trust will suspend promotion of the Christmas Raffle and will not accept any further entries.
- All entries will receive confirmation of entry by automated email.
- The closing date for entries is 17:00 on Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Winners will be selected by random draw on Friday 4th December 2020.
- All winners will be notified directly by a member of the Charlie Waller Trust team by phone, email or in writing w/c 7th December 2020, when arrangements for delivery of the prize will be finalised.
- All prizes will be posted to the address given by the prize winner. Please be aware that in line with the current Covid-19 restrictions and government guidelines some delays, outside of The Charlie Waller Trust’s control, may occur.
- The Charlie Waller Trust accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- If The Charlie Waller Trust is unable to contact a winner within 21 days of the draw date the prize will be reallocated.
- Allergy Advice: Prizes containing food products may have been made in an environment where nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya, sesame and gluten are used. For this reason,we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens.
- A list of all winners will appear on the Charlie Waller Trust website w/c Monday 7th December 2020
- Monies raised via the Charlie Waller Trust Christmas Raffle will enable the Trust to continue its work educating young people, and those with responsibility for them,about mental health and wellbeing.
- All results are final. If you wish to raise a concern and to speak to a member of the team contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amendments to these Terms and conditions may occur from time to time.
- To enter,you must agree to these Terms & Conditions before entering.
- The Charlie Waller Trust has been registered by West Berkshire District Council for the purposes of The Small Society Lotteries, Section 5 and Schedule 1 (Registration of Non Commercial Societies) Regs 2007.
Be Gamble Aware
If you have concerns or require more information on responsible gambling contact Gambleaware via the website, begambleaware.org or by calling 0808 8020 133.
The Charlie Waller Trust holds a database with the names and addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers of all our supporters, beneficiaries and those we work with. We need this information in order to send our newsletter twice a year and from time to time other Trust-related material.
The Trust believes that it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Trust to hold this data. Its interests are to raise awareness over the widest audience of the symptoms of depression and other mental health problems and the importance of staying mentally well and in gaining the support of as many people as it can in so doing. It believes its supporters would expect it to hold this data. It will of course erase any data on request.
The Trust has no intention of transferring the data to any other organisation whether for remuneration or otherwise.
You have a right of access to a copy of what is comprised of your personal data and to have inaccurate personal data rectified or erased or destroyed.
If there has been a breach of the Data Protection Act you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner and/or to claim damages.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a trading name of The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust. The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2020 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.