Charlie Waller Christmas Raffle 2021
The 2021 Charlie Waller Christmas Raffle has now closed.
A huge thank you to everyone who supported us.
All winners will be contacted w/c 13 December
There are a number of ways you can support the Trust throughout the year, click here for inspiration!
Or to receive a copy of the Charlie Waller magazine, please do sign up here
Merry Christmas and thank you!
2021 RAFFLE WINNERS
S Brearley - Purple Reg and Bob collar and lead
J Lockley - Loccaintaine hamper no.2
J Thomas-Everard - Susie Watson Cushion
L Vallance - Loccaintaine hamper no.1
S Ashcroft - Picnic Rug
S Walduck - Green Reg and Bob collar and lead
P Gray - Fresh lobster or crab from The Berwick Shellfish Co.
P Gray - Christmas Hamper
P Gray - Brass Blowpoke
A Young - Side of smoked salmon from The Berwick Shellfish Co
W Christopher - Reg and Bob collar and lead with Jo treat tin
A Butcher - Drew and Cole Soup Chef (2nd draw)
A Butcher - Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut NV
M Slot - Lamp Shades
P Brass - Boden Bag
T Keown - Alderton Ham™ from The Country Victualler
R Morris-Adams - 6 bottles of Pinot Noir
K Short - 6 Bottles of Macon Lugny
A huge thank you to all those who generously donated prizes.
2021 RAFFLE PRIZES
A HUGE M&S hamper
Kindly donated by Michelmores LLP
Please note, picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary depending on availability
We have two lovely hampers to give away.
Kindly donated by Kit Braden
Please note, picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
Orange Reg & Bob Collar and lead set and Joes' ethical dog treats gift bag
Kindly donated by Sarah Blythman
Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut NV
Kindly donated by Sarah Brearley
Fresh lobster or crab from The Berwick Shellfish Co. (up to £100)
Kindly donated by Sue Shenkman
6 bottles of Louis Latour Macon Lugny
Kindly donated by Sue Shenkman
Drew & Cole Soup Chef
Kindly donated by Gordon & Louise Black
Candle Shades from Acres Farm
Kindly donated by Felicity Rollo
Terms and Conditions
- The Christmas Raffle 2021 will be hosted by The Charlie Waller Trust, registered charity number 1109984, registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
- To enter you must be a resident of England, Scotland or Wales. (Residents from overseas, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not eligible to enter).
- Charlie Waller Trust employees and/or any company or person with a connection to the production of this raffle (including relatives) must not enter.
- You must beat least 18 years old to enter the raffle. The Charlie Waller Trust reserves the right to ask participants and subsequently winners to provide proof of age. Any person unable to provide proof will be excluded from the raffle and will forfeit the prize.
- Tickets cost £5 per raffle ticket and will be available to purchase (online only) from https://charliewaller.org/raffle from Monday 15th November 2021.
- There is no alternative to the prizes stated. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Prizes and/or parts of prizes may be subject to change depending on availability.
- A full and final list of prizes can be found at https://charliewaller.org/christmas
- A total of 4,000 tickets (up to a value of £20,000) will be available for purchase, if all tickets are sold the Charlie Waller Trust will suspend promotion of the Christmas Raffle and will not accept any further entries.
- All entries will receive confirmation of entry by automated email.
- The closing date for entries is 17:00 on Thursday 9rd December 2021
- Winners will be selected by random draw on Friday 10th December 2021.
- All winners will be notified directly by a member of the Charlie Waller Trust team by phone, email or in writing w/c 13th December 2021, when arrangements for delivery of the prize will be finalised.
- All prizes will be posted to the address given by the prize winner. Please be aware that in line with the current Covid-19 restrictions and government guidelines some delays, outside of The Charlie Waller Trust’s control, may occur.
- The Charlie Waller Trust accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- If The Charlie Waller Trust is unable to contact a winner within 21 days of the draw date the prize will be reallocated.
- Allergy Advice: Prizes containing food products may have been made in an environment where nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya, sesame and gluten are used. For this reason, we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens.
- A list of all winners will appear on the Charlie Waller Trust website w/c 13th December 2021
- Monies raised via the Charlie Waller Trust Christmas Raffle will enable the Trust to continue its work educating young people, and those with responsibility for them, about mental health and wellbeing.
- All results are final. If you wish to raise a concern and to speak to a member of the team contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amendments to these Terms and conditions may occur from time to time.
- To enter,you must agree to these Terms & Conditions before entering.
- The Charlie Waller Trust has been registered by West Berkshire District Council for the purposes of The Small Society Lotteries, Section 5 and Schedule 1 (Registration of Non Commercial Societies) Regs 2007.
Be Gamble Aware
If you have concerns or require more information on responsible gambling contact Gambleaware via the website, begambleaware.org or by calling 0808 8020 133.
The Charlie Waller Trust holds a database with the names and addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers of all our supporters, beneficiaries and those we work with. We need this information in order to send our newsletter twice a year and from time to time other Trust-related material.
The Trust believes that it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Trust to hold this data. Its interests are to raise awareness over the widest audience of the symptoms of depression and other mental health problems and the importance of staying mentally well and in gaining the support of as many people as it can in so doing. It believes its supporters would expect it to hold this data. It will of course erase any data on request.
The Trust has no intention of transferring the data to any other organisation whether for remuneration or otherwise.
You have a right of access to a copy of what is comprised of your personal data and to have inaccurate personal data rectified or erased or destroyed.
If there has been a breach of the Data Protection Act you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner and/or to claim damages.
The Charlie Waller Trust
The Charlie Waller Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales 1109984. A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales 5447902. Registered address: The Charlie Waller Trust, Rear Office, First Floor, 32 High Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3JD.
Copyright © 2022 The Charlie Waller Trust. All rights reserved.